Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Only answer please if you have or have had a fwb?

I've known this guy a few weeks now....he wants to be fwb & hopefully build up to something more but he knows we have to be careful so neither one of us will end up hurt. I am divorced from a cheater. We hooked up once last week & since then we've talked every day & he's told me that he misses me. He said he doesn't want to scare me or fall for me too fast but that he thinks of me all the time. He wants to meet up again tomorrow at a hotel(like last time)..we live about 45 minutes to an hour away from each other. I wasn't really nervous the first time but I kind of am now. I guess I'm kind of afraid he won't like me as well the second time & also that he just wants to sleep w/me & that there really won't be any building up to something more. He's more experienced than I am...he's only the second person I've slept with. If you have a fwb is it normal to feel nervous like this? I'm thinking all this stuff like what if he doesn't like the way I look, that he's just using me, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment