Thursday, November 10, 2011

I have absolutely NO idea what to expect?

I posted this a few days ago but got no response so I wanted to try my luck again. I know it's a weird question but I am so curious to have an idea of how my baby is going to look, but I just cannot imagine it as I have never seen pictures of anyone of this mix to go off of. Our baby is going to be a serious mixture of ethnicities. Firstly both of us are mixed races; I am half black and half white (French/Finnish) with super curly hair and freckles and the father is half Japanese and half white (Lithuanian). So the baby will be 1/2 white 1/4 Japanese and 1/4 Black. I am just so curious as to how dark their complexion will be, how Asian they'll look, and how course their hair will be. It's exciting though! Any ideas would be lovely. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment