Monday, November 14, 2011

Do you have a favorite ?

No, not really. Having been raised in the wide open spaces the movies and television never played a big part in my life. I have enjoyed western themed movies but not to the extent that I developed favorite actors or actresses. I would much rather read a good historical account of western life with it's trials and tribulations then anything concocted in Hollywood. After studying a particular history I like to get in my pickup and go visit those historical places. I never found any thing more interesting than visiting a certain spot on the night of a full moon and placing myself in the spot where great things in our history occurred. Try a civil war battlefield like Vicksburg or maybe a stagecoach stop on the Old erfield Route or The Alamo bathed in moonlight. Hollywood just never made the grade with me. No Sir !

No comments:

Post a Comment