Sunday, November 13, 2011

Does having a learning disability limit success?

I have been thinking about this for a while. I am a Junior In high school and am worrying about my future locking down the thought that since I'm not smart, theirs absolutely no way I can succeed and live a rich fulfilling life. I am in special ed, though in one of the top ranked high school of America. I am not a doh doh dummy head but not some intelligent man you can rely on do help or answer questions. I feel as if because I am in special ed and not the smartest kid I can already see my life no matter what not being successful because I am not smart enough to encounter in a serious professional job that will obtain me money and success. I just feel as right not my lifes a joke. My work in my cles cannot be any easier and I feel as if the school and all my teachers treat me and the special ed students as if where just pathetic idiotic kids that couldn't give a dam about anything. I just don't feel encouraged enough sometimes to do work because I feel as if I'm treated like a joke and never get the chance or opportunity to raise my standards and move up to regular cl.

No comments:

Post a Comment