Saturday, November 5, 2011

Will my husband get half of my property when he ruined my credit, and only made minimum payment of 120 per mon?

The property was bought by my late husband in 1995, for 25K. my late husband put 5 thousand down, and made payment for two years. he ped away in 97. I remarried in 97 the new husband made payements up till 2000. during this time he took out about 50 thousand in my name and used my credit and then ruined it completelyki have been making payments ever since to repay it. on the other hand since the credit was ruined he consolidated and only made payments of $120 per month. recently I got a share of property from my father and in the sum of $5000 and paid the home off. Now he is throwing a fit and making me miserable so he could sell the home and get half of it. the house is been in my name ever since. the home is worth 70 thousand now. I dont want to loose the roof over my head and cant stand living with him because he mentally and emotionally abuses me. do I have a choice of divorcing without giving up my residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment