Sunday, November 6, 2011

Is he teasing me to be mean or does he like me?

So, this new dude moved to my town and I thought he was pretty cute so I told him that and we subtly flirted like smiling in the hallway and looking at each other but never talking. But then when he became friends with the popular guys his personality came out big time. He seems nice and cool around his friends and even other girls, but when ever he sees me or I say something to the guys, who are my friends too, he insults me or tells me to stop judgeing them or something which is starting to piss me off. He will be like shut the **** up and then when I scoff or make a face or something he says he's sorry over and over while smiling. But Im mean too sometimes, I pushed his face in the water fountain once and trip him and call him a dork or a douche. He sends me really mixed signals, yesterday he called be a B--I--T--C--H which really offended me I even told him how disrespectful that is and once again he apologized laughing. And at the end of the day he waves at me and expects everything to be all happy happy. He mocks me ALL the time and looks at me alot and in P.E we are VERY competetive. What is up with this guy??

No comments:

Post a Comment