Monday, November 7, 2011

How would you survive a zombie attack?

There is not enough time to set those tools up. I would chuck the can of coke as hard as I can at the red shirt zombie to get rid of the unneccesary item. I'd run over to the microwave and pop in the Harry Potter DVD and wad up the string into a ball and place it on top of the CD. Microwave on for 20 seconds - sets string on fire, open microwave, light toothpick on fire, carry over toothpick to where the cloth curtain is and set the house on fire. I would grab whatever is around and set those on fire and start throwing those at the incoming zombies. Either they'll get afraid of the fire and back off or burn. I would try to clear my way out of the house like this. I'd probably burn to death too or end up getting zombied though. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment